Northern BUCOVINA - Chernivtsi city tour / Ukraine
It's one day tour, start at 08:00am from Suceava and back around 18:00, but upon request, we can do tours departing from other places. We'll pass the border Romania/Ukraine, reach in Chernivtsi town and we'll walk and admire the beauty of buildings architecture.
- Olga Kobylianska promenade
- Churches of different cult, Ukrainian, Romanian, Armenian, Greek and Romano-catholic
- Central square, Theater's square, Turkish square, Opera square...
- University - former Metrolpolitan Residence - UNESCO heritage 2011
- Cinema - former Synagogue, Palace of Culture -Jewish National House
- Optional - traditional ukrainian lunch
PRICE: 60 Euro / person, minimum 3 persons / tour.
*** For less than 3 persons and customised trip, please to contact us!
*** Included services: Licenced tour guide, transport by car / minibus!
*** Price does not include: entrance fees and lunch.
*** Meeting point - your hotel pick-up!
*** Tour duration /distance: aprox 8-9 hours /180km trip.
Optional stop for light traditional lunch (Ukrainean red borsch and dessert)
Upon request we can add extra day tour to Khotyn Fortress and Kamianets-Podilsky Fortress.
Note: For this trip is necessary to have a available Passport and for Non EU citizen please to check if need the Ukrainian visa.
Upon request we can offer transfer services from/to Suceava-Romania to/from Chernivtsi - Ukraine.