Republic of MOLDOVA Tour
- one or two days tour
- start in Suceava or other town upon request
- Iasi (RO) – walking city tour (the capital of Moldavia 1564-1859)
- Capriana and Hancu Monasteries
- The Old Orhei - a unique natural and historical complex in the open air
- Butuceni and Trebujeni village with traditional moldavian house
- Cricova - the Underground City of Wine - optional tasting wine
- Chisinau – walking city tour, optional traditional dinner with music. Overnight.
- end tour in Chisinau or drive back to Romania - Iasi / Suceava
Upon request we can extend our tour with trip in Transnistria - Soviet tour and further to Ukraine/ Odessa - city tour.
TRANSNISTRIA SOVIET TOUR - this is an optional extra trip to the separatist Republic of Transnistria. You will feel the genuine atmosphere of cities of the former Soviet Union -Tiraspol and Bendery (Tighina). You will see the broad streets, the monuments of Lenin, Gagarin and Kotovskiy, optimistic architecture mood, luxurious finish materials of culture houses, university and libraries, predominance of Red, national motives and optional lunch in soviet style.
ODESSA CITY TOUR - this is a walk city tour and admire the most famous spots:
- Potemkin steps, Primorsky blvd, Duke de Rischelieu statue, Katherininskaya square and the Monument to Odessa’s Founders; Deribasovskaya str, City Garden
- Odessa’s National Opera and Ballet Theater
- Odessa’s churches: Transfiguration Cathedral, Assumption Cathedral, Holy Trinity church
- Shevchenko park and World War ll Memorial
- Holocaust Memorial
- French Blvd and Arcadia
PRICE: Price is negotiable depending the number of persons, days and program! Please to ask!
*** Included services: Licenced tour guide, transport by car or minibus!
*** Price does not include: entrance fees, foto and video taxes, meal.
*** Meeting point - your hotel pick-up! .
*** Payment cash or by card.